Compute, classify, and record numerical data related to Accounts Receivable to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Code documents according to company procedures.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Accounting software — Quickbooks
- Compliance software — Corporate Responsibility System Technologies Limited CRSTL Compliance Positioning System; FLS eDP.Payrolltax; Intrax ProcedureNet; Paisley Cardmap
- Document management software — Accutrac software; Document management system software; OmniRIM software; Records management software
- Financial analysis software — AuditWare software; MethodWare ProAudit Advisor; Paisley AutoAudit; RSM McGladrey Auditor Assistant
- Project management software — HCSS HeavyBid; HCSS HeavyJob; Sage Master Builder
- Title: Job Zone Three Medium Preparation Needed
- Education: Most occupations in this zone require training in vocational schools, related on-the-job experience, or an associate's degree.
- Related Experience: Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required for these occupations. For example, an electrician must have completed three or four years of apprenticeship or several years of vocational training, and often must have passed a licensing exam, in order to perform the job.
- Job Training: Employees in these occupations usually need one or two years of training involving both on-the-job experience and informal training with experienced workers. A recognized apprenticeship program may be associated with these occupations.
- Job Zone Examples: These occupations usually involve using communication and organizational skills to coordinate, supervise, manage, or train others to accomplish goals. Examples include food service managers, electricians, agricultural technicians, legal secretaries, interviewers, and insurance sales agents.
- Specific Vocational Preparation in years: (6.0 to < 7.0)
Other positions associated with this position
- Account Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Account Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Accounting Associate
- Debt Collector
- Account Representative
- Collections Manager
- Telephone Collector
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are a licensed, bonded and insured solar, roofing and exterior restoration contractor who is hiring for a Production Manager/Quality Assurance Manager in the San Diego, CA area. The ideal candidate will have construction industry experience (roofing and restoration experience required), strong management skills and excellent communication skills to position you for success. This is a management position.
POSITION PAY & BENEFITS:
Excellent Full-Time base salary (based on experience) plus bonus opportunity Company provides cell phone, unlimited sales commission plan and other benefits. Opportunity for growth and advancement
Manage the process between sales associates, clients, contractors, suppliers, administrative support and general management for timely completion and customer satisfaction Ensure adherence to safety standards Ensure quality standards of products and services for clients Review and evaluate the performance of contractors and manage the contractor process
Construction experience in roofing and restoration and proficient in industry specific technical requirements Past work experience in the roofing and restoration industry Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required Excellent work ethic, winning attitude and great customer service skills
A self-motivated individual with excellent multi-tasking and time management ability
Our company is based on honesty, integrity and innovation. We set our team members up for success with the training and ongoing support needed to become highly successful in their career. If you have the skills we need then we are willing to meet with you and further discuss your position with our company.